Its me..!!!



In my previous posts I tried to tell my experiences to you and to think over them but today I thought to share something about me .. My name is Arpit Verma .I took my first breath in this world in a middle class family on 1-jan-1995. In my family there are 6 members and I'm the youngest one .


From my schooling days I'm good at studies and I always tried to be a part of co-curricular activities too. Among these activities I loved "singing" the most . In my family my elder brother has enhanced his knowledge about music since his childhood and trying to make his future as a playback singer and from him only this talent has induced in me .


One secret that I would like to reveal here that I remain in touch to music even while studing and during that only I recorded one song named as "maa" from "taare zameen par " and disclosing it here for you people......https://sites.google.com/site/arpitsmedia/mp3


0 comments:

Post a Comment